Our fees are calculated on our own scale with separate rates for individual and corporate clients.
Our fees are dependent on the nature, complexity, language, and number of the document(s) to be notarised, and if any further services are requested. Further services include but are not limited to out of office attendance by a notary, translation and interpretation, legalisation at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and consulates and embassies, delivery, drafting and engrossment.
Upon accepting new instructions we will always provide an estimate of our fees.
A breakdown of an estimate or final invoice can be provided on request.
For more information please refer to our terms of business or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Business
Our Terms of Business are available to view here.
Data Processing Terms
Our Data Processing Terms are available to view here.
The level of the Professional Indemnity or PI cover held by Imison & Co is 1,000,000 GBP.
Regulatory information and how to make a complaint
1. Imison & Co is regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury:
The Faculty Office
1, The Sanctuary
London SW1P 3JT
Telephone: 020 7222 5381
2. If you are dissatisfied about the service you have received please do not hesitate to contact Ella Imison of Imison & Co (email@example.com), who will endeavour to resolve your complaint as swiftly as possible.
3. If we are unable to resolve the matter you may then complain to the Scriveners Company of London, the City livery company to which all scrivener notaries belong. Under procedures approved by the Faculty Office, the Scriveners Company is authorised to handle consumer complaints against scrivener notaries. Please write with full details of your complaint to the following address:
The Scriveners Company
London WC2R 2PN
or you may e-mail the Clerk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Scriveners Company will arrange for your complaint to be considered by a panel of 3 individuals who will be independent of the Scrivener Notary against whom the complaint has been made. This procedure is free to use and is designed to provide a quick resolution to any dispute.
If you have any difficulty making a complaint in writing, please do not hesitate to call the Clerk of the Scriveners Company for assistance.
Telephone: 020 7240 0529
5. Finally, even if you have your complaint considered under the Complaints Procedure, you may at the end of that procedure or after a period of eight weeks from the date you first notified us that you were dissatisfied, make your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, if you are not happy with the result:
PO Box 6806
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
6. If you decide to make a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, you must refer your matter to the Legal Ombudsman within six months from the conclusion of the complaint process.