Imison & Co has the experience and expertise to handle all types of notarial work, which has enabled the firm to continually provide quality services to the satisfaction of our clients.
Companies and individuals may need a notary in connection with legal services abroad arranged to be transacted from here, or foreign nationals may use a notary in London who speaks their language, for such matters including setting up companies, LLPs, company administration, agent for service of process, ship and yacht registration.
Imison & Co offers services to clients in the following areas:
- Banking and Insurance
- Company/ Commercial, Business Start-Ups and Company Administration
- Establishing Subsidiaries and Branches Overseas
- Trademarks, Patents, Copyright and Designs
- Shipping & Aircraft Registration
- Agents for Service of Legal Process
- Sale and Purchase of Property Overseas
- Wills and trusts, Winding Up Estates and Estate Planning
- Negotiable Instruments (Noting & Protesting)
- Affidavits & Declarations
General notarial services include:
- Powers of attorney in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Change of name by deed poll
- International domain name transfers
- Provision of notarial copies
- Verifying of translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa;
- Drafting mercantile documents, deeds, agreements and Wills in English (with translation where appropriate)
- Attesting the signature and execution of documents
- Acting as a Notary with the powers of a Commissioner of Oaths.