Banking and Insurance
Notaries may be asked to verify facts in some specialist banking dealings.
Our firm has regular involvement with a large number of banks and financial institutions. We have experience in:
- Preparing, witnessing and legalising banking facilities for production to overseas banks, registrars and courts
- Drafting and reviewing Eurodeposit and other agreements
- Providing fiscal authorities with withholding tax forms, CIF documentation and other financial statements
- Registration of mortgages in England and overseas
- Establishing branches and subsidiaries for insurance companies; appointing directors
- Witnessing documentation to be produces to overseas insurance regulators
- Providing company search services (including full searches with detailed financial profiles, annual returns and latest accounts)
- Opening bank accounts
Our client list in this area includes major City and international institutions, including insurance companies, banks, finance houses, multinational companies and domestic companies. We act for a number of high profile clients in the insurance industry.