Terms & Conditions

Complaints Procedure



Documents for use in Fiji do not usually require legalisation if they are certified, by an English Notary Public, but if they do they should be legalised by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office only.

Address of the High Commission for reference 34 Hyde Park Gate

London, SW7 5DN

Tel: 020 7584 3661

Fax: 020 7584 2838

Back to the country list