Terms & Conditions

Complaints Procedure



Documents for use in Canada do not usually require legalisation, but if so

they should be legalised by the Canadian High Commission. The documents

must first be certified by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

Address of the High Commission Canada House

Pall Mall East

London, SW1Y 5BJ

Tel: 020 7258 6600

Fax: 020 7258 6333

Opening hours 9.00am-15.00pm
Fee £22
Time Expected 24-48 Hours
Remarks Foreign Office + Consulate

Photocopy of the documents is required

Back to the country list